The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Empty
PostSubject: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 am

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Potf_b12

Welcome to My Little Coin Limelight!

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Top11

In November 2008, I started on a crazy mission of collecting the entire set of 62 POTF vintage coins as well as the Droids and Ewoks coins. After a few chats with Peter here on TIG, it looks like I couldn’t have picked a worse time to start collecting them from a financial point of view. But at the time I had just finished completing my set of 37 Star Wars Celebration medallions and after seeing the stunning art work and effort put into them, I thought it would be great if I could get all the original POTF coins that inspired them.

I actually bought my first POTF coin, R2-D2, in 1999 whilst a student in living in Canada for a year, but I ironically chose not to buy anymore as I thought they were too overpriced at the time. I am still kicking myself on that costly decision. Anyways, it has been I while since I first started venturing out on my coin collection and with a couple of recent biggie coins now in my collection, I have finally reached a stage where I need just 10 POTF coins to complete my goal of a full set.

Many of my coins come from Ex-Kenner employee sources or are very much mint, so I would like to finish out as I started and have a set of 62 mint coins. Getting the last coins is not going to be easy, quick, or cheap. So I thought I take a step back and show off my collection as it is right now. My plan is to take my time and enjoy my collection whilst I save a little here and there over a number of months in order to buy my next coin. When I do, I will update the post. I think I am going to enjoy the ride and as I pick up the final coins one at a time, I plan to do it in a way that is sustainable and does not jeopardise my financial position. Using my game plan it will probably take me a good couple of years to finish the set of 62. So I thought it will be good idea to look at this thread in the years to come and see the progress I made.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Bottom11

My Vintage POTF Coin Collection

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Top11

Progress to Date:

Although I am actively looking for all 80+ Kenner production coins, my priority is to finish the initial 62 POTF coins first, then pick up any remaining Droids or Ewoks coins I need after that. I am following Gus’ original guide (second revision) in order to categorise my collection. At the moment I have managed to get hold of 52 54 POTF coins so I need just 10 7 POTF coins to finish the set:

• 1 from Category III

• 3 from Category IV

• 4 from Category V

Below is my current checklist for my coin collection. I have been using an Excel sheet to keep track of my coins as I bought them, noting down the logo and from whom I bought them. I as buy a new coin, I will update the list so you can see which ones I still need

Current Display for My POTF Coins:

I have found a nice little coin album that stores the coins perfectly. It not the best colour I know, but the sleeves inside are double sided - so I can see front and back views of the coins at the flick of a page. I suppose I could always customise it properly when I have a chance. I did strongly consider making a frame at the start of my collection to display them all, but for the moment I want something portable that will allow me to flick though and enjoy the coins whilst on the sofa or take with me when I need to travel home. Additionally, if I wanted to check something quickly, I don’t have to take the frame apart in order to get at a coin as you can easily take out the coins in the album.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a10

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a11

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a12

POTF, Droids, and Ewok Coins (Displayed in the folder A to Z):

Below are photos of my current vintage coin collection including all my POTF, Droids and Ewoks. I am hoping to pick up a few more before the end of the year but I want mint ones which may slow down my progress.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a15 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a16 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a17 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a18

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a19 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a20 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a21 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a22

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a23 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a26 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a27 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a28

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a29

Thanks to Dallas (and some help from Chris), I got my 52nd in the bag: Lumat (I haven't updated the above Photo yet though. Additionally Shawn has help me a get a nice upgrade for my Emperor coin which I am looking forward to getting.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Lumatc10

bounce bounce bounce Update 19/July/2011:

A massive thanks to Gus for helping me completing my Category III coin set and for knocking a tough coin off my list. Below are the Creatures and Leia Boussh POTF coins. These coins are from the collection of an Ex-Kenner employee that Gus bought from. My Plan is to get at least one more coin before end of 2011.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Leia_c10

bounce bounce bounce Update 16/09/2011:

Thanks to Gus again I was able to knock off another coin for 2011 as hoped. This one is the Droids coin from the Category IV.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Droids12

There's 3 tough coins left in this cat before I am in the home straight of Category V. I am not sure how fast I will knock off the last three, but I am workiing Gus on a biggie next which should be paid off around Dec/Jan coming.

My Alternative and Prototypes Coins:

I have a four Alternative and Prototype coins in my collection:

Luke Stormtrooper - No Eyes Production Coin
Small Luke X-Wing Prototype Coin
Alternative Back A-Wing Pilot Prototype Coin
Light Gold (63RD Colour Test) A-Wing Pilot Prototype Coin

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a13

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Coin_a14

I would like to get a Ewok bronze colour test coin next, if possible.

Vintage POTF Coin Mailers:

As well as my Luke Jedi Focus, I am also working on completing my Kenner Mailers; two of which are are POTF coin releated. The first is the POTF coin mailer. The coin offer was advertised on ROTJ cards with a special yellow sticker. Shown below is my ROTJ Imperial Commander MOC with the POTF Coin Offer sticker.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Potf_c17 Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Potf_c14

In order to receive a free POTF coin, you had to send the POP and the sticker (both cut out from the card) and a dated till receipt.
All the coins that were sent individually to consumers came in small manila envelopes such as the one shown below. There are a number of mailing envelopes with slightly different lables which I plan to get when other priorities are completed, but for now here's my only one:

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Potf_c13

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Potf_c12

Here I have managed to pick-up a mailer envelope from Eddie Albano. The Luke Jedi coin comes from Tom N. Who acquired a large a surplus stock of POTF left over from the consumer relations department.

The next item only reached the prototype stage of development. It is a POTF coin album (with space for 18 POTF coins) that Kenner planned to give away as mail-in offer to be advertised on the never-released POTF 93-Backs. If released, it would have come with a special light gold coloured coin. I didn’t get the light gold coloured 63rd coin. But I have placed Tom N’s Luke Jedi in the frame for display and plan to get an “Oscar” frame for it.

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Protot10

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Protot12

This piece particularly interested me as someone had originally handwritten numbers in four of the slots. It may be possible that someone was referring to a layout of specific coins for a photo shoot or a demonstration within Kenner as the album came from the collection of an Ex-Kenner Employee

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Protot11

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Bottom11

Last edited by Craig T on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: astounding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Nice Craig!
This'll make very interesting reading over time to me.
I'm following your progress with interest buddy.
Loving that proto POTF coin album too m8.
Catch me in chat sometime too m8, we have much to discuss!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 am

For some reason my computer didn`t let me open your pics....will try back later!!

Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 am

Fantastic achievement! well done! :clap: :clap: good luck in getting the last few you need!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 am

Thanks for your commments guys!

I am sure both Carl and Tim will agree with me; collecting these little pieces of Aluminium is really addictive! I plan to get a 3-4 more this year.

PM on its way Tim!
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 pm

good luck in the hunt for the 3-4 you plan to get! hopefully in a couple of months i will be able to show you somthing special (well to me it will be) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CloudCity_Gangzr
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
CloudCity_Gangzr

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Nicely limelit. I have a few that you need for sale. lmk, if your interested. Great start.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=4561643&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#4561643
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/TIG-User-Mug-Shots/i
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 am

Nicely designed Limelight Craigy, you've been busy mate! That's an impressive set of coins. I really like the little red booklet where you can see the other sides of the coin - bonus that it is portable and easy for reference. The prototype holder just looks really cool, that's such a nice item. Also digging the 4 alt/prototype coins - esp the lil Luke XW! Good luck in your continued hunt for the others, look forward to the updates Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:15 pm

A very well presented and sound overview of your collection and background information. Job well done, Craig!

I am not a coin collector, but after reading all this, it is very tempting. Luckily my Ledy collection, takes all the cash right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 am

Great collection and presentation, Craig! So are you down to just 10 missing from a complete set?
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 pm

great presentation Shocked and background info.
look forward to the updates
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Carl Waterworth wrote:
good luck in the hunt for the 3-4 you plan to get! hopefully in a couple of months i will be able to show you somthing special (well to me it will be) Very Happy

Thanks Carl, since your posting, I have managed to secure two from Gus. I am hoping to get at least one more coin, if not two. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you have in a couple of months!

CloudCity_Gangzr wrote:
Nicely limelit. I have a few that you need for sale. lmk, if your interested. Great start.

Hi Chaz, Thanks very much for your kind words too! I have committed to a payment plan at the moment but if they are still available when I complete I would love to touch base to work something out

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Nicely designed Limelight Craigy, you've been busy mate! That's an impressive set of coins. I really like the little red booklet where you can see the other sides of the coin - bonus that it is portable and easy for reference. The prototype holder just looks really cool, that's such a nice item. Also digging the 4 alt/prototype coins - esp the lil Luke XW! Good luck in your continued hunt for the others, look forward to the updates Cool

Cheers Paul mate, the coin album booklet comes from WHSmith of all places! The pocket size needed is Large 2x6 coin spaces, though when you buy the album you will get a few leafs free. I am glad you like the prototype album. It’s a shame that these little coin albums were made as they would have make a stunning display. I will keep an eye out for you regarding the lil x-wing prototype coin. They are surprisingly cheap for a proto coin.

Dr Dengar wrote:

A very well presented and sound overview of your collection and background information. Job well done, Craig! I am not a coin collector, but after reading all this, it is very tempting. Luckily my Ledy collection, takes all the cash right now. Very Happy

I’m glad you enjoyed the limelight. I will extend the background a bit after the move over to include the Medallions that started my coin hunt. I just need to pick-up a Japan frame for the CJ medallions.
Your ledy collection is ace but if you do decide on collecting at least there’s plenty of us coin collectors on TIG to lend a hand!

Yzerman wrote:
Great collection and presentation, Craig! So are you down to just 10 missing from a complete set?

Hi Tommy! Thanks for the kind words too! I was on 10 but now I have only 8 to go. It still a long way to go and with the final Luke Jedi Kenner MOC I need to complete a USA run I probably only be able to secure two more coins this year at the most. But it is fun enjoying the collection grow. Any new LJ pick-ups yet?

starwizz wrote:
great presentation Shocked and background info.
look forward to the updates

Hi Starwizz thanks very much too!

Here my latest update:

Two more POTF coins secured so only 8 to go!

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Leia_c10

A massive thanks to Gus for helping me completing my Category III coin set and for knocking a tough coin off my list. Below are the Creatures and Leia Boussh POTF coins. These coins are from the collection of an Ex-Kenner employee that Gus bought from. My Plan is to get at least one more coin before end of 2011.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi craig cool coins, hope you get the last 8 coins that you are missing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Craig! Nice one mate, a couple of tough coins there especially Leia Boushh!! :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 pm

They arrived!!!

Cool m8, great stuff. On the home stretch now!
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 am

Great collection Craig. Some very cool looking coins and great to see them all together in your display. Interesting about the POTF display prototype.
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:15 pm

He Craig your sure are knocking off some tough coins off your list..
Leia and Creatures .... :clap:

Craig Wrote:
My Plan is to get at least one more coin before end of 2011.

Thx.for sharing
look forward to the next updates
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Cool I love seeing these coins. I have had the same thought but never gotten to it. I have no clue of value I got Amanaman and B-Wing pilot coins, tried to sell them cheap some years back but no one wanted them Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Eric Taylor
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Eric Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 am

nice collection , I just started my set this year and I am at around 30 , I think 22 I am keeping for my set . When I first started I got some of the category 1 coins that weren't in the best of shape and I want to upgrade them , and I have a few doubles from a small lot I bought on ebay . I have been trying to pace myself now that I am into the category 2 coins to just 1 or 2 a month ( unless I find a really good deal )
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Thanks for your kind words guys. I have just updated the main post to include this phatboy:

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Droids12

It a Category IV Droids coin. I have been wanting get this one for some time and was only too happy to work on a payment plan with Gus on it.

A massive stinker is coming next in around Dec/Jan so looking forward to updating the post again then

Cheers,

Craigy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:33 am

Hi Craig, congrats mate! Glad Gus was able to help you out with that very cool Droids coin. The list is shortening now!! Thanx for the xtra eye peeled on the lil proto coin too Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi all,

I hope every one is doing OK... I've being busy moving countries, new job, buying a house and getting married so haven't had a chance to say hello that often.

Attached is my latest and sadly last POTF coin - Luke Rebel Leader on a Tauntaun. I was lucky enough to get this one from Gus some time back but never got time to list it due to moving countries and all the rest.

Sadly - as I will now be selling off the coin collection and almost everything else to help raise funds. I got as far 56 coins out of the 62 so not too bad considering many were from Ex-Kenner Employee sources.

I have gone though "Cold Turkey" with the collecting front in an effort to sort ourselves out. Now we are married and have a house We are hoping to start a family of our so the Star Wars hobby has been put on the back burner for now. I will come back to the vintage collecting hobby one day but now's a window for family before we get too old.

<Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! Lt10>
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi Craig, glad to see you pop in to say hi  Smile  Congrats on all your life milestones.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi AJ,

Glad to see your still floating around TIG too. Cheers for kind words - definately more happy these days.

Hope things are going well for you too and that you're still driving those cool offroad trucks  Smile 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next