The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RandomCantinaAlien
New User
New User

I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) Empty
PostSubject: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:05 am

Hello and good day from a past member. A bit of a STRANGE tale here, hoping that this reaches my 'target audience'...
(Of one)

I was a member of this fine site roughly one year ago. My life, at that time, was sadly spinning out of control, (negative social activities, my wife, finances, domestic facets, etc..) causing me to lose touch with this site and it's peoples. (Among other things, but this isnt the Oprah show, so I will spare you all.) I had received a lovely little lot of figures from a GREAT guy in the UK, only I cannot recall his 'name'! (User ID, whatever its called) I have a load of 80s and 90s action figures here for him, and then some. (I figure, hell, after waiting a YEAR, I'd better make this shipping box FAT!) What I DO remember is that said toys were intended for this gentleman's kids, and also that he and his wife had just recently had a new baby.

If this person is YOU, or you KNOW of this person, please accept my most sincere apology sir, and do respond! Its been a bit of a while, yes, but I have my shite together now and I need to make this RIGHT!

Thank you for taking the time to read, and cheers everyone. :grr:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:11 am

What was your old 'name' on here & I might be able to help Smile
Back to top Go down
RandomCantinaAlien
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:14 am

Thank you for the FAST reply James. Smile As to my 'old name', thats just the thing; I dont recall! (Early senility??) I wracked my brain for a few weeks, then said screw it, and re-signed up.

I know that the man lives in the UK, that the toys were intended for him and his kids, and that he had a new baby roughly one year ago, thats about all I can recall! (Forgive me, its been one HELL of a year..)

Thanks again and take care
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:40 am

I think it's great you are trying to do the right thing.

Here is a list of all members. If you sort by the signup date, you should be able to scan the names and figure it out pretty easy!

Member list

Give us your old name, and we can figure this out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
RandomCantinaAlien
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:49 am

I think I have cracked this! I noticed the 'Members' key at the top there, and have been scanning through pages of user IDs. I am 99.9% SURE that my previous handle was 'Roussimoff'. (I want to be 100%, but I couldnt find a tab for 'see all posts' or 'recent posts', or anything of the sort..)

On the same note, I am 95% sure that the gentleman in question is member 'Burnsy'. (It is between him and another member, but I'm nearly positive that Burnsy is my guy..)

So then - Burnsy? Terribly SORRY for the inexcusable DELAY sir, please allow me to ingratiate you and your son(s) with a rather large crate of figures.
(TWICE the number that we had originally agreed on. bow )

Please reply here or via private message, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:22 am

Hi Its good that you have signed back up and are looking to do the right thing im assuming this is you wanting to complete an agreed trade?

From what i have looked at your previous a/c was Roussimoff and i believe the user your referring to is Burnsy.

I suggest sending him a PM and i have changed the title of this thread so hopefully Stu (Burnsy) reads it.

Jay
Back to top Go down
RandomCantinaAlien
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:28 am

Jay,

Yes (making good on my end) and thank you for changing the title. Smile I will send Burnsy a message straight away. (After furthur research, I am 100% positive now)

Thanks again, cheers.
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Very Happy It was me!!!

Wow, it's good of you to come back on. I know you were having a tough time aroud the time of our trade.

Thanks for the pm, I will respond to you now.
Back to top Go down
RandomCantinaAlien
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Stu,

Terrific! I received your PM. I have been steadily adding to your toy bin, there are now at least several dozen various figures. Cool (The thought of 'air mail' shipping the UK is horrifying, lol, these alien things and mutant freaks are a HEAVY lot!)

I will be in touch ASAP with all of the info.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:35 pm

What a great story. Well done. We all have tough times, but it just shows that there are plenty of honourable guys in the hobby.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Yeah, this is totally cool. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:22 pm

I know this guy was looking for figures again and wondered if anyone had any dealings with him
as I have still not received the promised figures through for my kids??

I've pm'ed him and he seems to have disappeared again much to the disappointment of my kids.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:30 pm

That's a shitter Stu, despite the elation at his return and wanting to make it right I did wonder if history wouldn't just repeat itself.

Sometimes people just fall into the unreliable section of life and never escape it.
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 am

i've got a bunch of figures on hold for him.. guess i'll give it some more time before throwing them back on the FS pile again.. in the worst case i've just lost some time dealing with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Gutted to say this guy blew me out again and never sent me the figures.

It's a shame as I said to my kids it looked like they were finally going to get the figures and this guy has now gone missing again.

I wonder if he does this on other forums? My fault I suppose for trusting someone would go through on a deal and then goes and shafts me.

Just watch out for this guys as he has had a nice lot of loose figures from me.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Sorry to here this Stu! this guy seems such a prick!! Sad how r u mate? hope all is well?
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm good mate, when you coming out trooping?
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 pm

hopefully soon, to be honest i am waiting for an induction event when i am free and idealy near Cov, lmk when you do an induction event and i will see if i can make it?
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:10 pm

OK mate, I'll keep me eyes peeled.

Let me know if you have one in mind.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:13 pm

i will have to look at the UKG website and see whats on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)   I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a load of FIGURES here for someone - out of the past to make things RIGHT! : Person is believe to be Stu (Burnsy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1