The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some! Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some!   Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:27 pm

If you like PC gaming and fancy a game on our server in the Battlefield 2 Demo (We chose the demo because its a free 546.3 MB download so anyone can get it), you will need to download it here ...

http://www.fileplanet.com/154388/150000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2-Demo

Simply install, run and make yourself an EA account (email address and an ingame name) then go to multiplayer and search for SFX servers ...

SFX Ranks and Mods is a modified server with crazy jump height/powerful weapons and turbocharged vehicles, it was basically a test server that everyone started to like so we left it running.

SFX COOP Shock n Awe Bots is AI players we made run in multiplayer (so the server is never empty), all the weapons are standard except the M95 Barrett Sniper Rifle which i tweaked to be more realistic, the Bots will also give you a good fight. This server uses and stores your ranks and awards gained when playing.

Battlefield 2 is a First Person Shooter and you play in the Gulf of Oman map, you can fly planes, helicopters (attack and transport), drive Tanks, APCs, Jeeps, fly the Mig29 or the F35b, you can also choose to be Spec Ops/Medic/Sniper/Engineer/Assault/Anti-Tank/etc etc. The aim of the game is to capture flags or kill more enemies than they kill of you, it is US v MEC (Middle Eastern Coalition) and uses modern day weaponry.

Ingame Vid:

Note - the big Rockman is only on the SFX Ranks and Mods server (yes - more testing Wink )

Want some? COME GET SOME!

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some!   Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 am

I'm eagerly waiting for Battlefield 3 to come out on the PS3!

Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some!   Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 am

I find console gaming boring, prefer the PC anyday and yah BF3 looks ace, ill be getting some of that
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some!   Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:55 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

I'm eagerly waiting for Battlefield 3 to come out on the PS3!

Same here. After watching the 12 min play demo on RS I have got to get this thing. The graphics and game play look awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some!   Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 2 Demo - come get some!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1