The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding Empty
PostSubject: OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding   OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 am

Hi Guys

Just want to say whilst i aint a fan of the royals im buzzing that we have to double bank holiday weekends in the UK Smile

I will finish work today in an hour and then im off tomorrow, sat, sun and mon back at work tues,wed,thus then off fri,sat,sun,mon again due to the royal wedding so im looking forward to having some time to chill out.

Is anyone else benefiting with some time off work due to the Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding the week after?

Jay
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding   OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 am

Yes about time a royal occassion benefited the Brits! In Australia they always get a day off for the queens birthday even though they dont like the royal family.

I'm off to Poland tomorrow for a short break with the wife but back to work on Tuesday unfortunately.

Enjoy your Easter break.

Btw, Did you make use of the Leia bespin and YPS Snowtrooper cape pics? Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding   OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:37 pm

I am at work tomorrow, but as i am on nights next week, i have monday and Tuesday night off, i go into work on Wednesday and then off for the Thursday night!!! then bank holiday Monday off!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HarrisonSolo
New User
New User
HarrisonSolo

PostSubject: Re: OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding   OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 am

I wish I could say the same!

I'm a farmer and it's one of the most busy times of year. What with spraying, planting potatoes and bagging potatoes up for chip shops. These two weekends really have put me under alot of pressure.trying to get the work done while the weather is good and trying to keep my wife and 3 children happy is difficult!

Anyway rant over!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding   OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:14 am

Here in Aus we don't have a day off for the royal wedding (tho it might be a good idea). We do however, have a 5 day holiday for Easter this year as our ANZAC holiday (which always on April 25th) falls on Easter Monday this year, so we get Tuesday off too. Noice!!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding   OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:35 am

Thats it work done for today. I am now off till Wednesday one day in work then of again till after Mayday holiday. Sun's out, weather is hot time for a beer before sparking up the BBQ what ever you are doing hope you all have a good one and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding   OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Easter Bank Holiday followed by the Royal wedding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1