The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit? Empty
PostSubject: Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit?   Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey everyone. First of all I'm not calling anyone out on this, I would just like some opinions on it. I don't know the seller but can tell by his feedback that he is legit. But this doesn't look right to me. The card looks like a scanned image on shiny card stock. Nothing like the cardboard of known Leia bootlegs. I haven't seen this in purple before and the header text of the card is missing the accents that are on the real cards. The hand written "Leia Organa" in the white bubble outside of the black ring doesn't look right either.

Again, I'm not trying to call anyone out or be accusing in anyway. This just looks fishy and would hate to see someone lose $ on it. If it's legit that's great too. Anyway, please share your thoughts and see if anyone can confirm this. I'm sure Joe Y can set it straight with one look.

Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit? KGrHqUOKisE17EiqgdBNpLLonikQ_12

For comparison here are known Leia bootlegs.

http://theswca.com/images-speci/hungary/hungary.html
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit?   Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm

FYI - this has been addressed on RS and Joe Y has confirmed they are fake. I can't keep up with both sights all the time!

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=5&Number=4544996&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post4546373#4544996
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit?   Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:44 am

As I said in the other thread, the fonts both look wrong, this color card has never been seen before, the graphics are much more crisp than any of the legit Hungarian MOCs... Avoid

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit?   Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungarian Leia MOC - Legit?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1