The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Luke Bespin Saber questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

Some Luke Bespin Saber questions Empty
PostSubject: Some Luke Bespin Saber questions   Some Luke Bespin Saber questions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am

Can anyone advise which Luke Bespin Saber goes with the Tri Logo Luke Bespin (with dark brown boots)?

Some Luke Bespin Saber questions Luke%20Bespin%20Sabers%20V1%20-%20V5%20Comparision%20highlighted

Is it version 2???

How do you differentiate between the Lili Ledy and PBP Luke Bespin Sabers?

I have several v5 sabers but none have the extra circle on the handle so they don't appear to match? Any thoughts?

Cheers Oli
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Some Luke Bespin Saber questions   Some Luke Bespin Saber questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:07 am

Bump for some help :bump:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Some Luke Bespin Saber questions   Some Luke Bespin Saber questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:40 am

To me V1 & V2 look the same & V3 & V4 are the same :scratch: And I don't have any V5s Sad
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Some Luke Bespin Saber questions   Some Luke Bespin Saber questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 am

Most of my Luke Bespins have the number 5 style saber with the 3 circles (or buttons) surrounded by the rectangle! Although none have the extra 4th circle at the top of the handle. They are all brown hair Lukes though! Maybe that has something to with it ??

I'm also not sure of the difference between 1 and 2. Maybe 1 is a bit paler and 2 is a bit brighetr, but its hard to tell IMO.

I picked up 2 Luke Bespins this weekend and it looks like the sabers may have been mixed up. But I'm not sure

One is a Tri Logo Luke Bespin with Blonde hair and dark brown boots and it came with Saber 5 (but without the 4th circle at the top of the handle), which all my Brown hair Luke bespins have!

The other is Brown hair Luke Bespin (No COO) and it came with what looks like saber 1 or 2 (which according to the chart should be either Lili Ledy or PBP).

So what does the Tri Logo saber look like? Is it the same or similar to the PBP or Lili ledy version? In which case they have been mixed up.

I'm keen to know because i'm looking to sell off a few of my brown hair Luke Bespins and i dont want to get rid of the Tri Logo saber by accident :?:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Some Luke Bespin Saber questions   Some Luke Bespin Saber questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:37 am

olisuds wrote:

The other is Brown hair Luke Bespin (No COO) and it came with what looks like saber 1 or 2 (which according to the chart should be either Lili Ledy or PBP).

So what does the Tri Logo saber look like?
V2 is PBP OR European, so probably does go with the no COO (which one?)

Tri logo could be V4 (Palitoy& others ) or V2 ?????

If you have a few V5s just sell one of them with the figure(s) you sell.
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Some Luke Bespin Saber questions   Some Luke Bespin Saber questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Can you guys give me some more details about the saber listed by Oli, as i have the V2 and the V5 with and without 4th circle. I thought the V2 was the PBP or Ledy mold, did not know there was another difference.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Luke Bespin Saber questions   Some Luke Bespin Saber questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Luke Bespin Saber questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1