The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Empty
PostSubject: TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal   TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 pm

This thread is in recognition of the people who are currently serving or have previously served a Tour of Duty with The Imperial Gunnery.

Active Duty Roster

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Jay619_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Chris_2

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Johndarth_2

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Shawnk_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Ajames_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Tim_2

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Javi_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Drdengar_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Ozio_2

Tour Completed

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Joe_2

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Burnsy_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Jimmym_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Josh-t_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Sacko_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Joetx_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Tigerham_2 TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Idefix13_2

The Medal of Yavin.
TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal Ceremo10

Last edited by The Admiral on Thu May 12, 2011 9:59 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal   TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Was fun serving for TIG- nice idea Rob and may the forum and site go on to bigger and better things in the future ⭐
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal   TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Was fun serving for TIG- nice idea Rob and may the forum and site go on to bigger and better things in the future ⭐

x2 and thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal   TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG Tour of Duty Campaign Medal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1