The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 am

The Tri looks the nicer card but the image will need zoomed out more so you can see her and the background better, if using the ROTJ card the nameplate needs moved right more ... decisions decisions, good fun tho huh Smile

If your using layers just move the background right a tad for the Tri
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 am

damn jay , that custom fig is awsomely done

the detail is mindblowing , i mean i wouldent know how to start making that dress skirt thing

but personaly i think the card would be way cooler with the pic from your avatar

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:

the detail is mindblowing , i mean i wouldent know how to start making that dress skirt thing

but personaly i think the card would be way cooler with the pic from your avatar

Yeah the figure is amazing the skirt and headdress are removable as well.

Ideally i would use my avatar picture but its impossible to get that picture anywhere close to the resolution needed Sad

The below image is the only one that is even close to usable so i have build a jabbas palace background behind it as seen on the cardback image -

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 YarnaDdalGargan_bg

Ok tried to tweek the tri image as best i can - Its prints perfect now

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogoV1

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Im a fan of the bright pink but i did a few colour tests to see what may work best all opinions welcome Smile

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogooriginal Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogoyellow

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogored Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogolightbrown

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogogreen Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogocyan

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogobrownred Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogoblue Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogolightgreen
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
Im a fan of the bright pink
Razz
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm

This one is the nicest IMO - just because the colour is close to the clothes.

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 GarganTriLogobrownred
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm

I quite like that one Joe.

I also hope to land one of the Bantha5 Slave Leia Customs once they go on order so i had a play around for a slave leia cardback Tri of course Smile

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 Slaveleiatri2weblarge

Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 pm

That sleazy bitch wants it soooo bad, cmon wheres the thighs? :Drool:

Last edited by The Admiral on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm

The Admiral wrote:
cmon wheres the thighs?
wrapped around my waist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:03 pm

hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:49 am

That Gargan custom is excellent work, For me this one works best,

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 Gargan10

I like the one Joe chose too.

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:

I hear you Jimmy unfortunately that avatar pic was taking using paused dvd stills and a high res cam but its very difficult to get a picture of any quality.

Heres the cardback i made using the best paused movie pic i could get -

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 Alternativegargan
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 am

You reminded me of one of my old projects...

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 Probedroid_2

Never did find a bubble large enough to hold him to my giant cardback lol
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:38 pm

still i think that would be cooler looking then the outside the palace pic

just my two cents offcourse
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Ok an update on this one Smile

I used and original cardback and then stuck the print image on (i still need to cut out the punch)

I also found a bubble that fits nice so i created the following mock up pic (i haven't stuck the bubble to the card yet)

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 JayCustomTriGargan
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Looks pretty good that Jay Smile
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Jay - That looks great! I would like to have one of those custom Leia cardbacks! I think I missed the train on ordering the custom figure itself but that card looks NICE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2