The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed Empty
PostSubject: Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed   Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:19 am

I don't normally buy repros but this was bought as a real one was out of my price range Sad

It was from beggars canyon and to be honest it looks bloody good. The cardback is the correct size.
The coin is resin and NOT real.

The bubble and inner tray are NOT yet sealed to the cardback as my plan was to get a real coin first.

The yak face figure is complete. He is in nice shape with just 2 pin pricks to one hand. The back of the figure has yellowed on the torso,which is fine as it cannot be seen when on card.

Im initially asking for £100 ovno and will include a star case and recorded delivery (standard airmail o/seas)
Im guessing yaks fetch £75-100 and the only repro moc i've seen sell was on ebay last year and ended for £90 something.
He displays great, i had him lined up with my other carded figures and he didn't look at all fake.

Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed P1316915

I am only willing to sell this on one of the uk forums as im more likely to know the buyer and trust they will not try to pass this off as legit.
The fact the bubble is 100% clear should be a give away tho lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed   Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi Del

I hope your well buddy Smile

I'm gonna have to lock and shut down this specific sale bro we have a blanket policy that doesn't allow the selling of any types of REPRO's on the site and its applies across the board.

Here is the link to the Classified's sticky in case you missed it bud -

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2333-imperial-gunnery-f-s-policy-on-reproduction-weapons-accesssories-custom-carded-figures-resealed-figs-restored-figs-etc

Cheers Jay

Yak Face complete with Repro POTF Cardback/bubble & resin coin - Locked / Closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1