The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD   Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Hey TIG´ers Smile

After consulting myself to a couple of friends here on TIG, I will make this FS threat.

The story is that about 2 years ago I got heavily burned on a buy of a tri yak moc, the short version of the story is that everything worked out sort of, and was left with an original yak bubble. I have frome my own personal collection a yak cardback with Danish pricesticker.

I presented the situation to a TIG member and he suggested not to destroy the bubble and if I was fine with it I could make a recard for my own display. It isnt something that I would have in my cabinet, so I asked around some more.

I am selling this tri bubble + card for yak face to a trusted member only as I fear it could end up being used to recard a Yak and used to scam someone, as this recarding matter is of concern to me I want to make sure whoever buys it either recards publicly and gives full disclosure to any future buyers or it ends up in a cardback collectors collection so it can be enjoyed for what it is

sorry for the bad picture

Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD Yak

The cardback is in nice shape and I think the bubble is also. There for Im setting the price at 35 dollars + shipping.

Payment through paypal, prefered as gift orelse add 4 % in fees.

Kind regards
Claus
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD   Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 pm

For the reasons above - may we know who bought it and their intentions Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD   Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey Joe Smile

Christian bought it, hes the one who sells acrilic cases here on TIG. The cardback and bubble have been stuck in the UK since 2nd January.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD   Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Cool ! Well that puts my mind at rest lol
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD   Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks for asking, joe..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD   Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Yak face Trilogo bubble and cardback - SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1