The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet) Empty
PostSubject: ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet)   ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 am

Well for the first time ever i have had 3 seperate RECORDED parcels go missing with Royal Mail.

I was gutted and didnt think too much of it until i got two messages, one from a friend who had posted me a parcel...that has gone missing and another from Weasel on SWF asking me if i have ever had a recorded parcel go missing....because one of his is now missing.

Something is quite seriously wrong, has anyone else had one go missing recently, or is the tracking stuck on "being processed for delivery" because i think temp employees are doing a massive theft session on them

Im going to contact Royal Mail with my concers as this is no coincidence.

Ill post this on all the forums just to see whats going on.

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet)   ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 am

Its stinks this Andy we have had 2 parcels sent recorded curently missing from work.

The big problem is they take a lot of temp staff on over Nov, Dec and Jan to deal with the influx of parcels sent over Xmas. The fact is they have zero vetting checks in recruitment and basically employee any joe bloggs off the street so this type of problem is inevitable Sad
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet)   ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am

Are they in the same sort of area or all over the uk? the thing is they are opening parcels probabley expecting iphones and the such but when they see an old toy it will be squashed and binned 😕

shiysters

Andy
Back to top Go down
Justin H
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet)   ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:01 am

even if they find them it,s a pain, still waiting over 2 weeks to get mine back, nightmare trying to talk to someone at royal mail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet)   ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROYAL MAIL PARCEL THEFTS (have you lost any yet)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1