The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hulk17
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
hulk17

Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website Empty
PostSubject: Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website   Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi Guys,

Follow the link to see a pic which you can click on to enlarge: https://sites.google.com/site/richierichcollectibles/products/vintage-star-wars-misc

If you are interested in any of the items email me at richard.robinson17@virgin.net

Thanks
Rich
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website   Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Sent you an email for the leaflet Smile

Uli
Back to top Go down

Vintage star wars catalogues, instructions & fold out Palitoy posters added to my website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1