The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K   An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 am

She did great! It's a bit bigfootish but then again so is Chewbacca lol

Definitely better than this one ! Shocked

An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K - Page 2 Chewbacca
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K   An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Really Late I am sorry buddy ... I was away from the forum whilst you birthday wishes were being made. I am glad you had a nice time and love your great items!

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Buddy!

:cantina:
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K   An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Man that's a sweet Chewbaca cake shawn,almost to good to eat. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K   An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Early Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys in the hobby- Shawn K

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2