The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Empty
PostSubject: FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA   FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi everybody....

Here is a Loose DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA for sale....

Looking for 600 USD included shipping, worldwide with tracking number... OF COURSE YOU CAN PM WITH ANY SERIOUS OFFER!! (OPEN TO MAKE A GOOD DEAL , 2 payments accepted!!)...SORRY ,no trades, I need cash for my ledy MOC collection!! LOL!

Will declare low value so very hard to insure.
PayPal gift please or you pay the fees.
Many forum members know my reputation so expect no problems!!

if you are interested in one item please send a PM!!...I can send detailed pics..PLEASE ASK,I`m sure we can work something out!!

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Lukedt10

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Lukedt11

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Lukedt12

POTF Imperial Gunner AFA 85 Unpunched... looking for 300
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA 000_0111

POTF Barada AFA 85 Unpunched.......You set the price

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Potf_010

POTF JAWA AFA 80 Unpunched.....You set the price
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Potf_011

ROTJ First shot Wicket Warrick on a Squid Head card AFA 80 .... USD $1400
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Concur10

POTF YAK FACE AFA 85......Looking for USD $3500.. ( very nice example)
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Exv_0111

POTF Han Solo Trenchcoat AFA 80......You set the price.

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Potf_013

ESB Greedo 21 Back AFA 75......You set the price.
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Esb_0110

ESB Greedo 47 Back AFA 85......You set the price.
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Esb_0010

ESB FX-7 31 Back A AFA 75......You set the price.
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Esb_0012

ESB IG-88 32 Back B AFA 80......You set the price.
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Esb_0013

ESB Ugnaught 45 Back AFA 80......You set the price.
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Esb_0117

ESB Han SOlo Hoth 31 Back A AFA 80......You set the price.
FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Esb_0119

More to come.....

Last edited by merlin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:04 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA   FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:53 am

Items added.....more to come..
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA   FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Proof`s and Yak face added!!

You can set a price for reasonable amount!!...

Good Lcuk!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA   FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 pm

ESB`s added......
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA   FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

I add some other ESB MOC`s......
More to come
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA   FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I will appreciate some feedback from the forum members that have bought something from me.

Will add more items very soon....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA   FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: POTF,ESB,Palitoy,PROOF`s,FIRST-SHOT MOC`s AFA & DT Luke Skywalker AFA 80 with COA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1