The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars: A Musical Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Star Wars: A Musical Journey Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: A Musical Journey   Star Wars: A Musical Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Did anyone see the Star Wars: A Musical Journy concert? Care to share your thoughts and opinions on it???

I saw it when it came to Chicago, IL. It was amazing!!!

I'll post a couple videos of it later!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Musical Journey   Star Wars: A Musical Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:14 pm

I saw it and thought it was great. My wife made us get floor seats and I'm glad we did.

Here is one video that I've uploaded. I need to get around to doing the rest one of these days.

Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Musical Journey   Star Wars: A Musical Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:58 pm

I am glad you took your camera Shawn, thanks for posting the link of your uploaded video, first I had heard of this was about 2 weeks before you went actually, I caught it on RS and then you mentioned you were going.

Really awesome, I wonder if it'll ever come to Europe! 😕
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Musical Journey   Star Wars: A Musical Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Joe_O wrote:
I am glad you took your camera Shawn, thanks for posting the link of your uploaded video, first I had heard of this was about 2 weeks before you went actually, I caught it on RS and then you mentioned you were going.

Really awesome, I wonder if it'll ever come to Europe! 😕

I just heard on a SW podcast that they are planning to tour Europe this Spring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Musical Journey   Star Wars: A Musical Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 pm

keep my fingers crossed for belgium , or the netherlands , but not much further then amsterdam please , thanks for the share shawn

LOOKS LIKE I DID A GOOD JOB AS IT's coming to antwerpen WOOHOOO Star Wars: A Musical Journey Icon_biggrin

Last edited by jimmymindtricks on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Musical Journey   Star Wars: A Musical Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Shawn - Nice bootlegging!

The shame of it is that NO video will do this justice. I went last month with my son and daughter (my wife thought it was nerdy but what does she know LOL) and it was simply awesome. No way to desrcibe the music pumping through you, the montages were outstanding and Anthony Daniels was really a great narrarator. I'm sure it's scripted so hopefully everyone got this but when he asked if we were really leaving or if we could stay for one more the cheers were deafening.

If you can see it, go. Can't make it any more clearer than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Musical Journey   Star Wars: A Musical Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 pm

I TOOK FOR EVER TO LOAD THESE UP TO YOUTUBE!!! MORE TO COME!!!