The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes Empty
PostSubject: AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes   AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi there, I am new here, got recommended to the site by one of your members who said paople on here may be after some products I supply. My name is Andy, and I sell vintage AFA style acrlic cases, please see ebay listing 260632862051. Payment by paypal gift preferred, offer discounts on larger orders also. Anybody interested please email andy@soundbasemegastore.com. Can make cases for any toy, email for quote. If I have put this in the wrong section I apologise, if so can one of the mods move it to correct home. I collect Palitoy Star Wars and Action Force Hasbro/GI Joe. Have a huge collection, after any moc palitoy so email me with anything for sale also. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes   AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm

snakeeyes0161 wrote:
Hi there, I am new here, got recommended to the site by one of your members who said paople on here may be after some products I supply. My name is Andy, and I sell vintage AFA style acrlic cases, please see ebay listing 260632862051. Payment by paypal gift preferred, offer discounts on larger orders also. Anybody interested please email andy@soundbasemegastore.com. Can make cases for any toy, email for quote. If I have put this in the wrong section I apologise, if so can one of the mods move it to correct home. I collect Palitoy Star Wars and Action Force Hasbro/GI Joe. Have a huge collection, after any moc palitoy so email me with anything for sale also. Cheers

Hi welcome to the forum Andy Smile

This is defo the right section for your post dont worry Smile

Im actually looking to get some acrylic cases in the next few weeks and saw yours on ebay and thought they looked good and a few lads said they have been impressed i was also looking at oscar cases as well and trying to price up what would be the best option in terms of cost.

Do you offer discount for out of ebay purchases and also via gift paypal ? (i sell on ebay from time to time and the fees take a good chunk of your money these days!)

Many Thanks Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes   AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
snakeeyes0161 wrote:

Hi welcome to the forum Andy Smile

This is defo the right section for your post dont worry Smile

Im actually looking to get some acrylic cases in the next few weeks and saw yours on ebay and thought they looked good and a few lads said they have been impressed i was also looking at oscar cases as well and trying to price up what would be the best option in terms of cost.

Do you offer discount for out of ebay purchases and also via gift paypal ? (i sell on ebay from time to time and the fees take a good chunk of your money these days!)

Many Thanks Jay

Yes certainly do, if you drop me an email andy@soundbasemegastore.com thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes   AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFA Style Acrlic Cases For Sale, all sizes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1