The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! Empty
PostSubject: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 am

Hi Guys i have decided to part with the following items to fund other purchases Smile

First up is a Mecanno ROTJ Luke Bespin Cardback very very rare and impossible to find in this type of condition see the pictures it displays like a proof! Price is £35 plus shipping

Second is a pretty decent Palitoy 30 Luke Bespin Walking Photo - Hard to find Palitoy cardback in good condition with the image still intact! Asking 10GBP Plus Shipping

Check out the below pictures -

FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! Dcam0614

FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! Dcam0615

Admin
Admin
aussiejames

FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:54 am

FFS, I've just commited to buy the most expensive cardboard ever for me (apart from my proof) But you can consider these sold Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 am

aussiejames wrote:
FFS, I've just commited to buy the most expensive cardboard ever for me (apart from my proof) But you can consider these sold Smile

Haha

AJ was like lightning on these!

Sorry guys these have now gone!

Great to see them going to your collection AJ Smile

Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

AJ was like lightning on these!

their new homes are ready already Very Happy
FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! SDC11629

Last edited by aussiejames on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

bahhh u carnt get them in the UK AJ Sad i ended up using that display for mine
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 am

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
bahhh u carnt get them in the UK AJ Sad i ended up using that display for mine
huff- & you think they're readily available in Australia Razz But I'm used to having to import stuff so I just bit the bullet and got a box of them. I must admit that counter display you used is great.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Hey James I know the former home of one of the cardbacks Wink

Uli
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 pm

FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! Luc210

This one???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!   FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Mint Luke Bespin Mecaano ROTJ Cardback and Luke Bespin Palitoy 30 (Alt pic) cardback!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1