The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
greedodidntshoot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
greedodidntshoot

ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Any collector should know Onetofivedayauctions - they sell on Ebay and have a toy store in Dallas, Texas and move huge #s of vintage star wars. I recently auctioned off a double telescoping Luke that was won by onetofivedayauctions (shaun). I shipped it off (didn't track...I know, I know - my mistake) and two weeks later Shaun reported to Ebay that he didn't get it. Resolution Center on Ebay decided I had to pay him back as I had no tracking info. Low and behold two weeks later onetofivedayauctions is selling my luke on Ebay!!! 100% positive it was the one I sent him - "jj" on the hilt exact same paint ware - everything - it was it. I called Shaun, confronted him, and he admitted that the Luke was mine. He now refuses to pay me the money I am owed!!!! Collectors beware. Let me know if there are other victims out there. Scumbag! Mad
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:52 pm

welcome to TIG Smile It isn't good to hear about your dealings with Shaun. You may not be the only 'victim' : http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1862347&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#1862347
Back to top Go down
greedodidntshoot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
greedodidntshoot

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

This guy needs to get kicked off EBAY!! Anyone know how I can get my money back? I have all of my e-mail coorespondence with him where he admits that the Luke is the one I sent him. Already sent am message to resolve@ebay.com and haven't heard anything....
Back to top Go down
greedodidntshoot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
greedodidntshoot

PostSubject: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm

I read an old group of posts here about ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS. This guy Shaun is a scumbag!! I have already taken it upon myself to wish diarrhea on him for the rest of his life poo . This guy is a theif! Please see the forum I started in the other section. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Perhaps post up pictures of the item you sold, the item(yours) he is selling and a copy of the message he sent you acknowledging it is yours. I shall combine your 2 threads Wink
Back to top Go down
greedodidntshoot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
greedodidntshoot

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 pm

I will do that ASAP. Thanks Brother.
Back to top Go down
greedodidntshoot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
greedodidntshoot

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Please read the below copy of the e-mail communication between myself and Shaun Neinast regarding our "transction". Read from the bottom up. I had trouble attaching the pics, but you can view my auction on Ebay (270579955856) -- Shaun has removed his auction since contacting him so I don't know if it can be viewed now (130401374067).

Shaun,

I AM MAKING THIS INTO A NEGATIVE TRANSACTION???!...?? Are you serious. This was your error not mine and I made a reasonable attempt to allow you to do the right thing. I have alreay contacted Ebay and I will take action through them. By the way, even if you "do not want the item" as you stated, the return policy for the item was within 7 days as stated in the listing.... And you obviously wanted it when you bid on it and attempted to sell it for $550. End of story.

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:23:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: We need your shipping address to mail back: Telescoping Luke Skywalker

Gary, We will only mail the item back to you, we already have it packed and ready to ship back to you tomorrow. E-mail us your shipping address and it will ship out tomorrow. This is all that we will do. I am not going to repeat myself anymore, the figure will wait on a shelf in the Priority Mail box until we get the return address. You are making this into a negative transaction, we do not want the item, so take it back. End of story.
Thanks, Shaun

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, > wrote:

Subject: Re: Telescoping Luke Skywalker
To: "onetofivedayauctions"
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 4:17 PM

Shaun,

This is unacceptable. You say it was an honest mistake and in the same statement you say that you are "taking my word for it" that it is the same figure. Which is it? You know 100% that it is the same figure. I will take the money that I am owed $258.00 to my paypal and you keep the figure. Or you mail me the figure back (which better be in the condition that I mailed it to you in) and send me the $22.00 listing fee to my Paypal. Anything other than this and I will pursue the matter further with Ebay. If Ebay won't do anything, I will pursue the matter criminally. I am trying to be reasonable, I am not asking for anything outrageous - just what is due to be as a result of a legitimate auction transaction. It looks like you do substantial business on Ebay... is this worth negatively tarnishing that business over this. Please do the right thing.

Gary

To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:02:11 PM (GMT-0500) Auto-Detected

Gary, Send us your mailing address and we will mail it back to you. It was an honest mistake, if you say it is the same figure then we will take your word at it. Take it or leave it, we want to mail it back to you and you do not want it now. This is all we will do. It could have been mailed back to you by now if you just give us your mailing address.
Thanks, Shaun

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, > wrote:

To: "Shaun Neinast"
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 2:33 PM

Shaun,

Please be reasonable. You bid on the item and won it. You liked it enough to keep it and try to sell it for $550. Why now won't you just pay me back the money I am legally due that was taken from me due to an error on your part. You received it and reported to Ebay that you didn't and I was out the $258 + $22 = $280. Now all you want to do is send me back the item after having it for almost a month... and I lose out on my listing fee. TThere is also no guarantee that it will be in the same condition that you received it - or if I will even receive the same item. Does that seem fair, is that how your company does business? Send me the $258 via paypal (Borbidge139@comcast.net) that is owed to me. I am not being unreasonable.

Gary

To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:50:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

All we can do is mail it back. Please send us your mailing address and it will ship out tomorrow.
Thanks, Shaun

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2010, at 1:16 PM, wrote:

Shaun,

If you send the item back I will lose my $22.00 listing fee from when I sold the item on Ebay. If you send the item back I will want the $22.00 listing fee since this was not my error or the $258 you owe me for it and you keep it.

thanks, Shaun.

To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:02:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I can only mail the item back to you, send us your address and it will ship out tomorrow with signature confirmation.
Thanks, Shaun

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2010, at 11:56 AM, wrote:

Shawn Neinast,

Just to clarify our earlier communications, as I was rushing my earlier e-mails, the item number for the early-bird luke that you purchased from me was Ebay item number: 270579955856. You reported not receiving the item in the mail and the Ebay Resolution Center ruled that I had to reimburse you the $258.00 that you paid for the item ($255 winning bid and $3.00 shipping) since I had no tracking information. I maintained a check on your Ebay auctions and located item#: 130401374067 where you are selling the item that I mailed you (early-bird Luke with double telescoping saber "JJ" hilt) in a lot with a Chewbacca figure and an R2-D2. Please review the pictures for both auctions and you will see that the luke you now have for sale is the same that I mailed you and you reported never receiving. I request that I be paid the $258.00 that I am owed for this item (via Paypal). I do not want the item back as I will then be out my listing fee from the auction ($22.00). I hope this matter can be resolved professionally and I will believe that it was a simple error and not a criminal act.

Thank You,

Gary

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 pm

I'd call the local police in Dallas. This is interstate fraud. Maybe a little police visit will help
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:19 am

[quote=CanadianCollectR][quote=Tommy_Garvey]For those keeping score at home, here are some of Shaun's greatest hits:

Read about DecadeToys

Another case of a deceptive auction

Dicade Toys.............ROTJ 2-Pack

Another FAKE rotj 2-Pack with Fett

Another vague auction description

Decadetoys?

DecadeToys a chameleon? Heads UP!

Decadetoys at it again

DecadeToys does it again!

decadetoys part 42

Decadetoys?

Guys does this seem somewhat odd to you? Decadetoys again...

Instant Collection

No Longer for sale

POTF Yak Face & 2 POTF Yoda's for sale/trade

Question about eBay scumbag tactics

Shaun (Decadetoys) is back to his old tricks

The Official "Evils of eBay" Thread

Way to go shaun, err... I mean, "find!"

What the h$|l is Shaun selling now???

Shaun (decade toys) is back to his old games

Stetsonlab May Be Back...

Decadetoys's back again again

Warning: Long-time scammer changes eBay ID...again

Behold the market wisdom of DecadeToys...

and those are just SOME of the threads on him. I'm sure I could find more, these are only the ones that I have on hand! :mad:

Tommy

edit: added a few more threads [/quote] [/quote]
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:34 am

ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! DT3
ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! DT2
ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! DT1
ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! DTbite
well they certainly look the same. Paypal/ebay are probably not going to do a thing. They'll probably say the buyer has offereds to send it back and he'll ship you back a turd in a box Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:19 am

I think this may be the same guy that Joetxtek is currently having problems with.
Back to top Go down
greedodidntshoot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
greedodidntshoot

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Just an update. Called Ebay resolution center (866-934-9647) and with a little coaxing had the rep (thanks Shelia) compare the photos from the auctions and had to explain, to a non-collector, about paint ware and the double telescoping saber...ect.... and she was able to grant my appeal (pending supervisor approval). I get my money from Shaun!! cheers World of advise - take detailed pictures of your items for auctions as my appeal was solely granted based on the pics. My e-mails with Shaun were no good as they did not take place over the 'Ebay message center.' Thanks for all the support and advise guys. In some odd way this incident has rejuvinated my passion for this hobby.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Great news m8, hope it all comes thru ok.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

FYI..... like 1 year ago, I bought My 2 DT LukeĀ“s from him , honestly , I thought they were fake, but I send them to AFA and they turn out to be the real thing ( and by the way the obtain very high grades ) then like 8 months ago, I bought more items from him, but I told him not to send them, as I was attending SW FAN DAYS III in Dallas, so I visit him in his store and gladly pick up my items with no problem !!! ........ I guess doing a personal pick up really worked!!.....just my 2 cents!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

By the way..... I just saw that he is selling a Lili Ledy Princess Leia MOC for $2000 USD , L.L. are expensive, but come on! that $$ is just crazy!!!

I will probably make him an offer for $500USD ( Last year, I bought the exact same figure for $680 USD , of course mine is AFA 75)
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Lili Ledy Princess Leia MOC
From $2000 to $900 .....that`s almost 60% down!!!!!..... I still think the price is a little high, but now is a little more reasonable ( the item looks very nice!) ........ I think this one can go from 500-700
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 am

Is this your DT up for sale again? I put in an offer before I saw this thread

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310347195566?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1432.l2649
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:22 am

Looks like everybodys favorite seller has made a new comeback on RS. For those who havent seen it already. Some people just dont know how to give up.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1074192/
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
bobafreak
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:00 pm

If you want to see his lying cheating face, watch the fake storage show Storage Wars Texas, they call him an "expert" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!   ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONETOFIVEDAYAUCTIONS - BEWARE!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1