The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ledy photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Ledy photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 pm

The picture problem is being investigated, I know how to turn a computer on but start talking computer code & stuff & I'm totally lost. The powers to be are onto it Smile
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 pm

The R2 does not look good. To close to kenner on the back circle and not sure on the filled in darker front icon. There also should be no MADE IN stamped on the bottom.

The ledy wicket hood should be darker and softer. Mine does not have a letter on the inside.
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:46 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:

OK I took 49 pic's to get these five.Yikes.I have 3 pic's of the wicket hat for ya.Look under the big circle on bottom of hat that's were the "L" is.

Thanks dan - I edited your code to directly reference the image files - the [img] seems to have crapped itself, so I converted them to normal html Smile

So the Ledy hoods should be darker and softer and may or may not have a "L" stamp - any idea what the lighter /softer ones are from? Are they the Taiwan hoods maybe? Anyway - thats probably a different discussion. Looks like I don't have a Ledy Wicket or R2 and need to contact the seller!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:27 am

The Wicket hat's that have letter's in them are usually big and unmissable.

Mine look's like it has a very small "L" mark in it like on a Ledy Wicket staff it's real small and subtle.

I think i see an "L" in there?what do you guy's see?It is real hard to capture the very little "L" mark inside my Wicket hat but i do think i see one there.Maybe it's the way the moulding is.It's definitly darker and softer version like Jason said.

Ya i took a real close look at it i think it's the way it's moulded my eye's play trick's.I don't think there is a defined letter in hat,but if you look at it in a certain angle.I can see a small subtle "L".

Dan.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 am

I have soft hoods G,E & H all belong to Taiwan wickets, my no COO wicket has the circle in the hood but is not as brown as my Ledy hood. The eye, nose and mouth paint is the key it's grey/brown.
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 am

aussiejames wrote:
I have soft hoods G,E & H all belong to Taiwan wickets, my no COO wicket has the circle in the hood but is not as brown as my Ledy hood. The eye, nose and mouth paint is the key it's grey/brown.

AJ, you ledy hood has no lettering on the inside correct?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 am

sacko wrote:

yes of course. I got it from a very reliable source Wink To me the Taiwan (letter'd) hoods are the softest & lightest in colour, the no COO & Ledy hoods have the same large mold circle inside the hood, feel very similar, the main differenec to me is the Ledy hood is more brown (my camera link is broken Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 am

aussiejames wrote:
sacko wrote:

yes of course. I got it from a very reliable source Wink To me the Taiwan (letter'd) hoods are the softest & lightest in colour, the no COO & Ledy hoods have the same large mold circle inside the hood, feel very similar, the main differenec to me is the Ledy hood is more brown (my camera link is broken Evil or Very Mad )

Hehe, How quickly I forget Smile.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Yeah mine has the real big circle in it too.Mine does'nt have a letter in it either.For a moment i was thinking it had a very small subtle"L" in it but it's angle trickery,it was just the inner moulding.No letter's in mine.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ledy photos   Ledy photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ledy photos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2