The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
obiwankenobinil
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
obiwankenobinil

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc Empty
PostSubject: FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc   FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 am

I was gonna complete my mini-rig collection at some point but TBH I really can't be arsed so here it is Smile

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4583

AFA70 Speeder Bike - Displays really well, there is a crease to the top of the main box but it doesnt show on display - £50 including shipping PENDING

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4592

AFA75 ISP-6 - Nice piece displays really well - £65 including shiping SOLD

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4589-1

AFA U80 Bi-logo Tri-pod Laser Cannon - Really nice case fresh piece, I have no idea why this scored 80 :scratch: - £70 including shipping

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4590

MISB - Radar Laser Cannon - Solid sealed mini-rig - £30.00 including shipping

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4588

MISB - Tri-Logo One-Man Sail Skiff - Stunning condition what more can I say - £50 including shipping SOLD

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4586-1

MISB - ROTJ MTV-7 - Sealed top condition - £40 including shipping

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4585

MISB - Ewok Assault Catapult - Kenner packaging but with Palitoy sticker, tip-top condition - £40 including shipping

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4587-1

MISB - Bi-logo INT-4 - Superb condition - £37.50 including shipping

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4594FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc IMG_4595

Tri-Logo Sy Snootles and the Max Rebo Band - Box has been opened both ends and shows shelf wear, but figures are still sealed in their bag and have never been opened, also includes Palitoy Playset Poster - £85.00 including shipping Paypal gift PENDING

I am open to offers but be sensible Wink

If paying by Paypal please pay as a gift and inclusive shipping is UK only.

If your from somewhere else on our green and blue planet drop me a PM and i'll get back to you quick as a flash with a quote Smile

I am on RS and SWCC with the same user name so check my feedback Wink

Last edited by obiwankenobinil on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc   FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 am

In regards to the speeder bike:
Idefix13 wrote:
What coo has the box? Common Made in Taiwan?

Uli
& since it's an "International Vintage Starwars Collector Forum" you're talking about including worldwide shipping Very Happy They're all in great condition.
Back to top Go down
obiwankenobinil
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
obiwankenobinil

PostSubject: Re: FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc   FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:17 pm

aussiejames wrote:
In regards to the speeder bike:
Idefix13 wrote:
What coo has the box? Common Made in Taiwan?

Uli
& since it's an "International Vintage Starwars Collector Forum" you're talking about including worldwide shipping Very Happy They're all in great condition.

Yes it is a common made in Taiwan Smile

Sorry about the postage gentlemen Rolling Eyes If you want a quote for anywhere else drop me a line Wink
Back to top Go down
obiwankenobinil
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
obiwankenobinil

PostSubject: Re: FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc   FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Also open to trades with any possible shortfall made up by either party for the following:

Must be AFA75+ If ungraded be of similar condition or display really well with any major faults/flaws being out of sight Smile

R2D2 MOC

12bk - A,B or C
SW 20bk - offerless, long shot I know! But if any1 has got 1 they wanna sell I probably wont be able to afford it Stormie Smiley
SW 21bk - 'secret figure offer'
ESB 31bk – offerless
ESB 41bk - 'Survival kit offer'

Or any ESB 48bk B or C's 'Revenge - Admiral Ackbar Offer' I have only just started putting this run together so all characters condidered Wink

Last edited by obiwankenobinil on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
obiwankenobinil
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
obiwankenobinil

PostSubject: Re: FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc   FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:38 am

Updated tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc   FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - AFA and MISB Mini-rigs etc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1