The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 am

Hi Lads

Im looking to buy Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered Smile

If you have any your looking to sell or even trade drop me a PM

Cheers Jay

Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
Hi Lads

Im looking to buy Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered Smile

If you have any your looking to sell or even trade drop me a PM

Cheers Jay

PM Coming Jay

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm

4 here Jay -

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=5&Number=3993460&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3993460
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 pm

PM on the way
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 am

Joe_O wrote:
4 here Jay -

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=5&Number=3993460&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3993460

Yeah i seen the ones chuck has for sale they have been up a while now. I had asked him about one of them 5 months ago but as he is in Mexico he said the shipping was about 40 - 50$ for 1 MOC!

Andy PM replied bud

Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Joe_O wrote:
4 here Jay -

Yeah i seen the ones chuck has for sale they have been up a while now. I had asked him about one of them 5 months ago but as he is in Mexico he said the shipping was about 40 - 50$ for 1 MOC!

Andy PM replied bud

Chuck is in New Mexico m8, not the same as old Mexico!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 am

Tank1252 wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:
Joe_O wrote:
4 here Jay -

Andy PM replied bud

Chuck is in New Mexico m8, not the same as old Mexico!

Ah i see so he is in the US i wonder why the post cost was so high then?

I do think there can be huge differences in the cost of sending a MOC from the US to the UK depending on who the seller is i have had quotes range from 12$ - 50$ to send 1 MOC. Do different states charge different prices or is it down to the services the sellers like to use?

Jay

Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Here's one Jay! Very Happy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-Star-Wars-ROTJ-Carded-Squid-Head-Lili-Ledy-CB-/350364510289?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51935a2851#ht_500wt_1154
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm

With USPS $10 to $12 is usually first class international, then you have $24 to $26 being priority with tracking and finally $31 to $33 would be express international. Not sure on UPS Smile. Those are package prices not envelopes.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)   WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Made in Mexico Kenner MOC's ALL figures and any condition (i.e beater to mint) considered :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1