The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price check on 2 items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Price check on 2 items Empty
PostSubject: Price check on 2 items   Price check on 2 items I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:39 pm

I got a chance to pick up an AT AT and Ewoks village with boxes. The guy wants $50 each, which he's throwing in a bunch of figures with the village. The AT AT is missing the chin guns (which he said he might have them, he had to check) and the battery cover. It looks like it was well played with and not sure if the electronics work or not. I'm not sure if the village is complete or not, it wasn't there at the moment, but his wife was on the way with it. What do you guys think on the prices? Too much? I'm really interested in the Ewok village the most because of the condition of the AT AT, and I know its going to cost that much again to get the pieces missing. If $50 is a good price for the village and some figures, I might go get it tomorrow morning and see what other figures he has. I know I passed on a PBP Vader like Jay was asking about because the limbs were real loose and no cape or saber.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Price check on 2 items   Price check on 2 items I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Chris_J wrote:
I got a chance to pick up an AT AT and Ewoks village with boxes. The guy wants $50 each, which he's throwing in a bunch of figures with the village. The AT AT is missing the chin guns (which he said he might have them, he had to check) and the battery cover. It looks like it was well played with and not sure if the electronics work or not. I'm not sure if the village is complete or not, it wasn't there at the moment, but his wife was on the way with it. What do you guys think on the prices? Too much? I'm really interested in the Ewok village the most because of the condition of the AT AT, and I know its going to cost that much again to get the pieces missing. If $50 is a good price for the village and some figures, I might go get it tomorrow morning and see what other figures he has. I know I passed on a PBP Vader like Jay was asking about because the limbs were real loose and no cape or saber.

i dont know abou the price beeing right or not but boxed , thenyeah i would not pass personaly i'd buy them both
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Price check on 2 items   Price check on 2 items I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:08 pm

I'll probally go and get the Ewok village. Hell, he's got some decent figures for $2.00 each and I want to see what else he's got. If I can get both for $80.00 I'll take them. I'm pretty sure he would, the prices he has on most of the stuff he has is dirt cheap. I know the guy was talking about putting the modern stuff up for 50 cents a piece just to get rid of it. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Price check on 2 items   Price check on 2 items I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:57 pm

If the box looks good , you can make a small profit on the at atjust send me a pm , if your gonna skip it , that is of your up for it offcourse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price check on 2 items   Price check on 2 items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price check on 2 items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1